Are you looking for a job opportunity that engages your skills in budget planning and variance analysis, while working in a positive and encouraging office environment?
Our business is growing rapidly and we are looking for a reliable Budget Analyst to help us in effective budget planning and spending, to join our dedicated team in the administration department.
You will conduct reviews of budget proposals and analyses of data to determine the correct allocation of funding. You will need a strong mathematical mind and an ability to think critically, and you should also be knowledgeable about all legal regulations pertaining to budgeting.
We want to see candidates with strong attention to detail, writing skills and excellent communication ability. The goal is to organize our finances and ensure we can accelerate our profitability and growth.
● Review budget proposals and funding requests
● Conduct cost/benefit and other types of analyses
● Submit budget recommendations for approval or rejection of funding requests
● Explain and defend recommendations to management and stakeholders
● Collaborate with managers to develop final consolidated budget
● Ensure the organization’s budget adheres to legal regulations
● Oversee expenditure and identify trends in spending
● Make forecasts for future budget needs
● Suggest improvements to increase profits (e.g. spending cuts)
● Prepare periodical and special reports
Skills & qualifications:
● Proven experience (even if short) in administration and accounting
● Knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
● Understanding of budgeting and regulatory requirements
● Excellent mathematical ability and an analytical mind
● Proficient in Excel and databases reading
● Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
● Attention to detail
● Degree in accounting, finance, business or relevant field
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com specifying the position in question.
Silla is a startup company based in Padua (Italy), with customers spread throughout the country, focused on making the EV charging process more efficient. We do so by developing and industrializing cool and smart products that enable a completely new level of integration between the vehicle and its charging environment.