We are a startup company focused on making the EV charging process more efficient. We do so by developing and industrializing cool and smart products that enable a completely new level of integration between the vehicle and its charging environment.
We are based in Padua (Italy), with customers spread throughout the country.
As our business rapidly grows, we are looking for a Electronic Engineer to improve our current code base, add new features to products and develop new projects.
- Design electronic circuits, from requirements to prototyping to fabrication
- Construct, test and repair prototype devices under test.
- Troubleshoot various systems using documentation, instrumentation and input from engineers.
- Degree in engineering related field or proof of exceptional skills in related fields, with practical engineering experience.
- Experience in circuit development and PCB design with CAD software (Eagle)
- Read electronic schematics, mechanical drawings and plumbing diagrams or work from written / verbal instructions using little or no formally released documentation.
- Familiar with test equipment such as oscilloscopes, DMMs, signal generators, power supplies and other standard EE lab equipment.
- Familiar and comfortable with hand tools and some power tools. Knowledge of machine shop practices a plus.
- Experience building high current, high voltage test fixtures and knowledge of high voltage safety.
- Fabricate cable harnesses, familiar with various connector types and crimp tools, automotive a plus.
- PCBA rework and soldering
- Strong skills in problem solving, communication, personal effectiveness, quality and common sense, team player, organization, task management.
- Self-starter, motivated person.
- Familiarity in fabrication with aluminum t-slot extrusion medium
- Familiarity in rapid prototyping techniques
- Experience building, operating and troubleshooting electromechanical assemblies
- Research and Development lab experience.
Interested candidates should get in touch directly with email@example.com