When working in Silla Industries you’re not selling oil, gas or coal, you’re rather contributing to a more ethical world through renewable energies. Our current line of products, the renown Prism Solar, was developed from the ground up to be the perfect match for solar panels and storage systems, and more products will see the light during 2023.
Joining Silla Industries will put you in the front line of the e-mobility revolution, where you’ll get acquainted with the evolution of this market and participate in the introduction of innovative products and technologies.
We’re now expanding our Sales Team with particular focus on Export Sales Representatives, who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us in spreading our products across European countries.You’ll be responsible for growing company export sales and profit by cultivating current customers/distributors and recruiting new ones.
A good Export Sales Representative also provides internal sales support including order scheduling and distributor fulfillment, product availability and pricing and communications, and product training.
You will be based in Padua at our corporate headquarters, where you will carry out training and office activities. Acquiring autonomy in your tasks, up to 30% of your time away.
What you get to do in this role:
- Establish, develop and grow new business relationships both using all the digital means of communication and in presence
- Actively research and find new distributor for not-yet covered countries
- Develop plans and strategies by coordinating with the managers to achieve the sales target
- Maintain expert level of product knowledge and applications
- Participate as requested in home product shows, utility sponsored events, industry associations, etc. attend, when necessary, training classes to acquire the skills to meet our customers’ needs and expectations
- Select, analyze and validate the distributors requirements and maintain and update the CRM related to it
- Follow up on quote and bids to complete the sale
- Extensive interaction with customers, distributors and company via phone & e-mail
- Travel as needed to support sales, presentations and trade show activities
- Prepare reports for new markets and analyze competitor activities
- Analyze international and regional market coverage and planning required resources
- Represents the Company as appropriate in its relations with customers and distributors
- Resolve customer issues or difficulties in a manner that is consistent with the company mission, values, and financial objectives.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Knowledge and skills in performing market analyses to identify profitable growth opportunities, forecasting sales, developing and implementing sales plans to profitability grow revenue
- Willingness to travel and work as part of a global team of professionals. Ability to travel when required to dealer events, trade shows and sales meetings
- Excellent listening, verbal and written skills
Qualification and Experiences:
- Exceptional English and German are required, other languages are a plus
- A few years of sales experience is required
- Export experience is a plus
- Highly skilled in verbal and written communication
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to prioritize tasks while being flexible to the dynamic needs and changes of management and customers
- Highly proficient computer skills, knowledge of Google Suite, Click Up, Odoo are a plus
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the position in question.