We are a startup company focused on making the EV charging process more efficient. We do so by developing and industrializing cool and smart products that enable a completely new level of integration between the vehicle and its charging environment.
We are based in Padua (Italy), with customers spread throughout the country.
As our business rapidly grows, we are looking for a firmware developer to improve our current code base, add new features to products and develop new projects.
- Perform hardware and firmware integration of our products
- Embedded firmware development in C, C++.
- refactoring and maintenance of current codebase
- Designing and implementing test hardware systems to facilitate fast and automatic testing of products.
- Lead and own firmware validation, new features definition, firmware regression, and firmware releases.
- Identify, escalate, and resolve issues with hardware and firmware during system bring up, performance, and safety tests.
- Degree in engineering related field or proof of skills in related fields, with practical engineering experience.
- Hands-on experience with mechanical, electrical, and software engineering components and an understanding of how they interact in complex products.
- Analytical problem solving skills, able to identify and surface issues within complex HW/SW systems.
- Effective communicator and excellent attention to detail.
- Understanding of hardware and software development processes.
- Remain engaged, proactive and positive in tough circumstances, owning assignments and taking full accountability.
- Working understanding of how electric vehicles, grid-tied storage systems, energy storage systems function and interact with the grid.
- Experience with renewable energy products and/or electricity distribution systems.
- Electronics design/test background.
- Previous systems integration experience, working closely with mechanical, electrical, and software teams.
- Fluent with the embedded microprocessor design process: compilers, debuggers, and Git.
- Experience with mbed framework
Interested candidates should get in touch directly with firstname.lastname@example.org