Are you looking for a job opportunity that engages your skills to help people while working in a positive and encouraging office environment?
Our business is growing rapidly and we are looking for a talented technical support representative to join our dedicated team and provide the exceptional customer service that is the foundation of our company.
You will be supporting end users during troubleshooting activities as well as interacting directly with installers to support them during the installation process.
Tech support is also responsible for maintaining records of customer interactions and collaborating with other departments to improve the company’s global service.
- Provide daily support to users including answering questions, analyzing problems, and quickly forming solutions to return systems to proper operation.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with end users, colleagues, and management to quickly resolve issues and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain detailed records of daily interactions with customers, installation activities, reported issues, and completed solutions along with any further actions required to management or repair personnel.
- Increase personal technical knowledge by reading trade publications, operating manuals, and diagnostics information, and attending conferences or seminars when possible.
- Develop training manuals and troubleshooting procedures to help both support personnel and end users interact properly with hardware and software.
- Collaborate with technical staff and clients to establish goals and objectives for system improvements and upgrades.
- Create and implement new processes to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction while reducing costs.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- High school diploma and willingness to learn through on-the-job training
- Strong communication skills and ability to remain calm and professional in all circumstances
- Quickly identify problems, form solutions, and execute step-by-step troubleshooting procedures
- Working knowledge of PC and/or Mac operating systems and Microsoft Office or Google Workspace Applications
- Bilingual English/Italian
- technical degree
- experience (even if not work related) with electronics
You will work full-time in our headquarter while training on our processes and products.
The remote working mode will be possible after proving an adequate level of autonomy in your operations.
Silla is a startup company based in Padua (Italy), with customers spread throughout the country, focused on making the EV charging process more efficient. We do so by developing and industrializing cool and smart products that enable a completely new level of integration between the vehicle and its charging environment