Are you looking for a job opportunity that engages your sales skills while working in a positive and encouraging office environment?
Our business is growing rapidly and we are looking for a talented and motivated Inside sales representative to join our dedicated team and provide the exceptional customer experience that is the true first contact between us and our customers.
You will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. You should be able to close sales and meet targets.
To be successful as an inside sales representative you should be able to build instant rapport and achieve customer satisfaction. A top inside sales representative should also be very competitive and a good listener.
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional information per email.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Upselling products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- High school diploma and willingness to learn through on-the-job training.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Working knowledge of PC and/or Mac operating systems and Microsoft Office and Google Workspace Applications
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Bilingual English/Italian
- sales degree
- experience (even if not work related) with tech products
You will work full-time in our headquarters while training on our processes and products.
The remote working mode will be possible after proving an adequate level of autonomy in your operations.
Please send your resume, accompanied by an email or a cover letter, to email@example.com
Silla is a EVSE manufacturer company based in Padua (Italy), with customers spread throughout the country, focused on making the EV charging process more efficient. We do so by developing and industrializing cool and smart products that enable a completely new level of integration between the vehicle and its charging environment.